Business Services AccountantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 21 May 2020
- Sydney, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
- $55,000 - $64,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Business Services & Corporate Advisory
We currently have a position available for an experienced Accountant, in a full-time role in a dynamic, growing and well-established accounting firm in Sydney’s Inner West.
We are a vibrant team comprised of highly organised and tech-savvy accountants. We are looking for someone to join our team who can 'make it happen'! In return, we offer a friendly, collaborative and fun working environment, with a strong emphasis on tech proficiency and professional development.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Provision of accounting, tax and advisory services to a portfolio of clients in a professional and prompt manner
- Preparation of financial statements, tax returns and BAS for a range of entities, including trusts
- Ensuring that client enquiries are attended to quickly with provision of up-to-date, accurate advice
- Working closely with and supporting the manager and principal in working across a number of SME clients
Requirements of this position:
- CA or CPA qualified or part-qualified
- Sound knowledge of Income Tax, GST, CGT, and Trusts
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Very strong Excel and Word skills
- Proficiency with small business accounting software - Xero is our product of choice
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate initiative
- Sound organisational and time management skills
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years experience in accounting, preferably in Business Services, within a professional services environment.
This role would be ideal for someone looking to work close to home, in a friendly and flexible workplace.
Please apply online, providing your CV and covering letter (outlining why you are leaving your current role, and why you believe you are the right candidate for the job) by 19 June 2020. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for further information.
For more information, visit us at www.cbcproactive.com.au.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a business services accountant?
- Do you have experience using Xero?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.