Advertiser: BGL Corporate Solutions3.9231 out of 53.9 overall rating (13 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 May 2020
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
Why work for BGL?
BGL Corporate Solutions is a market-leading supplier of Fintech Cloud Software, delivering beautiful cloud solutions to over 7,500 clients in 15 countries around the world.
We are looking for a Junior to Mid-Level Java Developer who is passionate about learning, knowledge sharing and collaboration and looking for an opportunity to learn how to impact an industry using the latest technologies!
Based in our Integrations Team, you will develop software solutions that are focused on integration with external third-party providers and delivering efficient software practices.
- Develop and maintain BGL Software Applications utilising clean code principles
- Help build BDD and automated Tests to improve development quality
- Take initiative in suggesting and implementing improvements
- Research development improvements and keep up to date with best software practices
- Utilise Jira to monitor and document project progress
- Conduct regular code reviews
- Good understanding of OOD and Design Patterns
- Some grounding in front and back end technologies covering:
- Backend: Java, Sringboot required.
- MySQL and JPA / Hibernate
- Unit testing using JUnit or similar
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to research development improvements and keep up to date with best practice
- Experience in REST API management would be highly regarded.
Working at BGL
In addition to a competitive salary package, you'll enjoy the opportunity to work with the latest Java technologies in a fun, dynamic environment that supports professional development, progression and innovation. We enjoy some great extra’s too, here are just a few…
- Up to 6 additional days off per year and bonus annual leave entitlements
- Monthly team lunches
- Regular social events
- Help yourself to snacks, fruit and soft drinks
We are reviewing applications on an ongoing basis for this opportunity, please apply as soon as possible!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a software development role?
- Which of the following front end development libraries and frameworks are you proficient in?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following programming languages are you experienced in?