Digital Marketing Advisor / Marketing Assistant
Advertiser: KLR CommunicationsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 May 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Marketing & Communications, Digital & Search Marketing
KLR Communications is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Advisor / Marketing Assistant to join our growing team.
This is initially a casual position starting at 10-15 hours p/w, with some weeks likely to be up to 30 hours. There is the potential to grow quickly to full-time, as your expertise and client base grows and as you make us wonder how we ever got by without you!
In this multifaceted role, you will execute general marketing activities and creation of engaging content for print and digital media, including targeted paid advertising campaigns. With senior team member guidance, your role will include the research, strategy development, campaign builds, ad copy development and briefing our graphic design team.
You will be required to regularly monitor and optimise campaigns, run analytics and write client facing reports, including key recommendations to ensure our clients’ messages continue to meet the market.
You will also work closely with the Managing Director and perform general duties, with training provided (including paid external courses) to increase your skill set in areas such as project management.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in digital marketing or a general marketing role, including experience working with FB advertising, Google Analytics and Google Ad accounts (data analysis, account creation, ad creation, neg keywords etc)
- Experience working with Hubspot, or similar marketing automation and workflow management systems
- Be a strategic thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Have the ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Have the ability to analyse data and report interpretations
- Have strong organisational skills and the ability to juggle multiple project demands at once
- Have intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Have an advanced grasp of English, creative written and verbal communication skills and accurate typing skills
- A positive, proactive and always motivated attitude
A diploma or degree in Marketing, Communications, PR or related field will be viewed favourably, as will any expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite.
Hours and days are flexible for the right candidate and every day is casual Friday.
How to apply
If you think this position may suit you, please reply with a cover letter and your resume or send to email@example.com; Att: Kathryn Garth.
If you have any recent campaigns and outcomes you would like to highlight, feel free to include that too!
Please also include your hourly rate expectation. Rate will be commensurate with experience.
KLR Communications is a strategic business development, communications and marketing consultancy headquartered in the Upper Gold Coast. With consultants located around the country, we service a national client base operating in exciting, secure and growing sectors. With long-term contracts locked-in and more in the pipeline, we are looking for team members who are keen to grow with us. We will invest in the development of the right team member.