Territory Sales ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 21 May 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
We are a long standing leader in the machinery and equipment industry with an established and dedicated team across Australia. Due to expected growth in the coming months, we are seeking expressions of interest for a commercially minded Territory Sales Manager to join our existing team.
You will develop strong relationships with our Dealers, drive sales growth and business development through out VIC and SA.
Working from your home office, you will be provided with a fully maintained company vehicle and mobile phone.
- Maximising sales by forming strong mutual relationships and creating high impact display activity within our VIC and SA Dealer network.
- With strong focus on stakeholder management, you will develop strong relationships with Dealer Principals and store personnel.
This is a chance to use your knowledge of the outdoor power equipment industry to take on an autonomous and rewarding role. With a proven sales background, you will be a commercially minded individual who is able to understand retail and selling principles in order to drive sales and profit growth.
You will be a strong negotiator who thrives on a challenge and draws motivation from delivering successful outcomes.
If you are interesting in joining our team and finding our more about this opportunity, please apply with your resume below.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales manager?
- How many years of business development experience do you have?
- How far are you willing to travel for work?