Bookkeeper - ContractorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 21 May 2020
- Perth, Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
- $30 - $39.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting
An excellent opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and experienced Bookkeeper to join this long-established family-owned business, based north of the river in Perth. This multiple-entity business are looking for someone seeking stable employment, initially starting on a contractor-role basis from 9.00am to 3.00pm, Monday to Thursday with the opportunity of turning into a full-time permanent role.
This vacancy is suitable for an all-rounder in bookkeeping, with strong experience in Reckon/QuickBooks and who enjoys working as part of a team.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A minimum of 5 years bookkeeping experience in Reckon/QuickBooks
- Experience in job costing operations
- Proficiency in all areas of bookkeeping, including General Ledger and Payroll
- Excellent communication and team-working skills
- Can do attitude approach
- Ability to perform under pressure, flexible and accurate
Key responsibilities include:
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Reconciling bank accounts and monitoring cash-flow
- General Ledger maintenance
- BAS and other statutory reporting
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly Excel
- Filing and ad-hoc duties
If you are a dedicated Bookkeeper, with the desire to make your mark within a busy organisation, send your application by clicking on the link below.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years of bookkeeping experience do you have?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.