Warehouse / Store Person
Advertiser: Australian Bucket SuppliesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 May 2020
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
We are a family owned business supplying excavator buckets and attachments to clients all over Australia. We pride ourselves on giving outstanding customer service. We are looking to employ a Full-time warehouse / store person to help us keep up with the supply and demand of a rapidly growing business. We are located in Ingleburn NSW close to main highways and public transport.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Picking excavator buckets for dispatch
- Stock control
- Manual handling
- Loading and unloading with a forklift
- General storeman duties as required
- Keeping the warehouse clean and organised
To be considered for this position you must have the following
- Excellent people skills and a good attitude is a must
- Must be motivated and show initiative to be part of a team
- Someone who can work unsupervised
- Willingness to learn
- Eye for detail and commitment to workplace health and safety
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to work under pressure
- Forklift license essential
- Driver's license
An attractive salary and an immediate start be offered to the right candidate.
If you feel you have the above qualities and would like to be part of a fun and hardworking team, please apply via the link below.
We are an equal opportunity work place.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.