Customer Service Team LeaderPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 21 May 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Supervisors/Team Leaders
We are looking to appoint a Customer Service Team Leader for a permanent position for an immediate start in a contact centre environment.
This is high volume and fast paced role and a key role within our business.
This role would suit a self-starter who has hands on approach and strives to deliver high quality results, each and every time and someone who is seeking a long-term opportunity.
TO BE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE CALL THE PHONE ASSESSMENT LINE ON 03 8199 7215
Your responsibilities would include, but are not limited to:
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop and maintain service procedures, policies and standards
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Identifying and dealing pro-actively and promptly with customer issues and concerns
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Identifying, handling and resolving customer concerns and complaints
- Recommend process & system improvements
- Implementing performance goals in accordance with department and group KPIs
- Monitoring and evaluating the performance of staff through the establishment of strategic targets, KPIs and regular progress assessments.
- Implementing and monitoring programs that optimise performance and engender high team participation, co-operation and ethical behaviour.
- Monitoring the efficiency of staff and procedures.
- Complete other duties as assigned from time to time
What you will bring to the role:
To be successful in this role you must have a hands-on approach. You will also need to learn some of the services that the company provides to its customers.
Skills & Experience:
The required skills for this role, include but not limited to:
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to lead, coach and mentor your team through effective communication and performance management
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to build rapport with people at all levels
- Required to analyse a problem and work systematically to create a solution
- Can self-manage change and assist the team to constructively manage change as a group
- Have a keen understanding and expertise in customer relations management that aligns with our company values
- Help develop the soft skills of other staff within the department
- Displays a high level of both general computer literacy, in particular Word, Excel and E-Learning software
- English Language Proficiency
- Advanced written and verbal skills
What's in it for you?
A competitive salary package is on offer for the right candidate.
***TO BE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE CALL THE PHONE ASSESSMENT LINE ON 03 8199 7215 AND INCLUDE YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER ON THE APPLICATION***
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Have you worked in a call centre before?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?