Advertiser: Citinova Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 May 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architecture
Our firm specialises in master planning, building documentation, photomontage/basic marketing and 3D rendering/modelling. We liaise closely with the property development firm on a daily basis who manage and co-ordinate large scale commercial and industrial projects, and at the moment some residential filtering through as well. We are often dealing with prospective tenants, and it is beneficial for our growing company to have a driven, talented individual who can quickly and easily produce architectural changes to suit new requirements should they arise.
As a minimum, you will be required to have the following skill sets;
- A degree in Architecture
- proficient in CAD software - AutoCAD, REVIT, Archicad (we be trialling this soon)
- Basic Photoshop, Eds max, sketchup modelling/rendering skills
- proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate confidently with the team and eventually with consultants
- Express design intent clearly and accurately
- Assist and advise in the town planning and building permit phrases
To suit our office morale and continue producing successful project outcomes, we believe the successful candidate should be;
- An enthusiastic person, who is able to assist with the development of a documentation package from a brief and sketches
- Willingness to learn and grow within a team
- A strong team player
- Implement new programs and industry standards to create further efficiency/better outcomes in our projects.
- 1 plus years previous experience would be advantageous
- Salary negotiable depending on experience.
What we offer you:
• Excellent working environment with a company that has a strong pipeline of future work
• A young and energetic team environment with senior management support
• Opportunity to work directly with Managers and Directors
• Work – life balance
• An abundance of career development opportunities.
• An opportunity to work on projects from inception to completion.
• Projects ranging from 10M – 500M ($1billion on workbooks Australia wide)
• Excellent mentoring from over 40years of experience in the construction and finance industry
New modern office in Nth Melbourne, 50 mtrs from train station (Macaulay station) and 600mtrs from Kensington train station.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via phone initially.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an architect?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Have you completed a qualification in architecture?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the Building Code of Australia (BCA)?