Advertiser: M Crowhurst and Co Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 May 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Management & Change Consulting
M Crowhurst and Co Pty Ltd (trading as "Crow BI") is a boutique Management Consulting firm run from Sydney, Australia.
We focus on companies in the Financial Services sector, with some exposure to the Retail industry.
We are searching for a driven, autonomous, courageous and intelligent Management Consultant to join our passionate team and take it to the next level.
The successful candidate will have unlimited scope for growth. They will relish in the opportunity of an open runway.
By joining a small firm, you will be given the luxury to control your own pace. Your work will be of exceptional quality which will afford you the freedom to explore your passions and direction. If you identify a new business opportunity, you will be encouraged to pursue it.
Your intelligence will deliver tangible results to clients.
Your intellectual curiosity will keep you searching for answers.
Your commercial awareness will allow you to find new projects and engagements.
Within a smaller company, you will revel in the lack of bureaucracy which will be juxtaposed to you utilising your wide breadth of skills. You will have no team to hide behind, so your success will be in the spotlight. You will look forward to working with a pragmatic results-driven company.
You will be confident in your work and be able to explain the implications of it clearly and concisely.
You will have an entrepreneurial flair and a strong desire to live and die by your own sword.
We have a technology focus and background, so a skillset in the Business Intelligence, Data Analytics or Computer Programming area will be highly regarded. Some travel may be required to service our interstate clients.
- 5+ years working experience in Management Consulting (bonus points for Data Analytics, Business Intelligence or Computer Programming experience)
- A track record in a fast-paced, high output, client-facing environment
- Sharp emotional intelligence and measured client engagement
- Experience understanding the root cause of problems, distilling them down, designing solutions and successfully implementing those solutions
- A commercial focus
- Leadership experience and track record of working autonomously
- Confidence in your work and representing your organisation
You will possess the following qualities:
- A love of challenging ideas and having your ideas challenged
- Ability to work independently and productively
- Desire to work in a small team without the safety net of a big firm
- Passion for making a meaningful difference to your clients and team
- Always seeking further engagements and expansions to your work
- Fast learner and strong analytical skills
- Clear and concise communication ability
If you are excited to grab the bull by the horns for the next stage in your career, email your CV and cover letter explaining why you are well suited for this role to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a consulting role?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have with change management?