Outreach Program Manager
Advertiser: Rowing WAMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 May 2020
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Sport & Recreation, Management
The position requires an individual who is highly passionate about both developing youth and the power of sport to change lives. The Outreach Program Manager has responsibility for both the strategic and operational aspects of the Making Waves Program and thereby requires an individual with strong leadership and management skills.
To be successful the Outreach Program Manager requires excellent relationship building and communication skills as they will need to have the ability to effectively communicate, create buy-in and liaise with a diverse range of stakeholders to ensure the success of the program.
- Established leadership skills with the ability to manage and oversee a multi-disciplinary program
- Demonstrated enthusiasm to encourage passion, enjoyment and achievement within personnel and participants
- Proven high-level interpersonal skills to relate to young people from various backgrounds including but not limited to disadvantaged and indigenous youth, their teachers and parents
- Experience organising, motivating and influencing young people
- Ability to effectively lead and organise a team of coaches and other personnel
- Strong relationship management and communication skills including experience dealing with government, corporate, education and local community
- Current WA Working with Children Check (or willingness to apply if successful)
- Senior First Aid Certificate (or willingness to achieve if successful)
- Open Drivers Licence
- Knowledge and understanding of the sport of rowing
For more information on the role please go to:
- Rowing WA | About | Positions Vacant
Term & Hours of Work
- Part time fixed term for 3 years, with extension potential.
- The nature of the position requires some out of hours and weekend work and regular travel to our venue at Champion Lakes and to schools.
- The primary place of work is the Rowing WA Office (Canning Bridge)
- Up to $55,000 per annum plus superannuation and other benefits
Applicants are required to send:
- Cover letter outlining your suitability to perform the role successfully (no more than 2 pages)
- Resume outlining relevant experience and skills
- Daniel Tackenberg
Chief Executive Officer
Reference: MWPM 2020 Application
Applications Close 9am AWST Monday 8th June 2020
For queries please contact:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?