Advertiser: Margulis Media GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 May 2020
- Blue Mountains & Central West
- Work Type
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Programming & Production
Videographer (Chief) in The Blue Mountains Wanted
Videographer (Chief) will be responsible for managing the live streaming of up to 4 funerals per week (Note: job is casual on an as needed basis and weekly hours cannot be guaranteed). The position will be based in the Blue Mountains. You must live within a 30 minute drive and NOT live in Sydney. A Penrith home base would be acceptable. Must have extensive experience (2+ years) with Sony based video cam recorder, and sound equipment. Must have use of a vehicle and be able to drive to the base location. Valid drivers' license is necessary.
Salary will be on an hourly when needed basis and be competitive. Extensive study at a university or TAFE in videography might be substituted for some of the professional experience. Must be able to set up and break down equipment quickly without additional staff. Please send a cover letter expressing your interest in this position and a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How far are you willing to travel for work?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?