IT Support Technician
Advertiser: Ngunya Jarjum Aboriginal Child and Family NetworkMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 May 2020
- Lismore & Far North Coast
- $60,000 - $74,999
- Work Type
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Ngunya Jarjum’s vision is that all Aboriginal and Torres Strait children and young people are looked after in safe Aboriginal and Torres Strait families and communities and are raised strong in spirit and identity, with every opportunity for lifelong wellbeing.
The Office of the Children’s Guardian has recently awarded Ngunya Jarjum five years accreditation giving great stability and further growth opportunities.
Based in Lismore and reporting to the Finance Manager, you will support all aspects of the IT systems and services including responsibility for ensuring the security and integrity of computer operations and systems development across the organisation. The key objectives of the role include:
- Proactively manage all IT systems and processes across the organisation;
- Provide IT User Support to a high professional standard;
- Provide IT training support where appropriate.
You will need a minimum Certificate IV Information Technology or related field and experience in the IT sector with excellent understanding of systems and processes, IT security, network configurations and hardware.
If you also have:
- Demonstrated ability to engage & work effectively with Aboriginal people and communities.
- Demonstrated ability to provide a high level of customer service.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective time management and personal organisational skills
- High level of computer literacy; sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
We would love to hear from you.
Appointment to this position will be subject to a National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check clearance. Two reference checks will be required including one recent supervisor.
A generous remuneration package will be negotiated plus superannuation, leave loading and salary sacrifice.
This is a 12-month contract. We offer an excellent range of benefits including:
- Full non-profit status with salary sacrifice available to reduce tax and increase your take home pay
- An opportunity to really make a difference to kids and young people in our community
- A beautiful country location on the flourishing NSW North coast.
The closing date for this role is 9.00am on Friday, 12 June 2020.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?