Office Administration Professional
Advertiser: Austcare Training Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 May 2020
- Gold Coast
- $25.00 - $34.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
AustCare Training is a Registered Training Organisation based in Coomera Gold Coast who deliver training in the Community Services Industry. We are seeking motivated and disciplined team members to work alongside our existing Administration team.
As an RTO in growth mode, this is an opportunity for positive and skilled people to make a real difference.
We are looking for a long-term commitment. We require two dynamic team players with solid computer and touch-typing skills (typing test will be required prior to the interview process).
Dynamic Administration Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assist with the data integrity and management of student information from enrolment to completion
- Maintain data in the student management system as required
- Review, implement and maintain procedures supporting the ASQA Standards for RTOs and current QLD funded programs.
- Assist in the setup of new programs in line with the Training and Assessment Strategy
- Identify areas of improvement by providing feedback to the management team
- Assist in scheduling
Working Monday to Friday you will be responsible for looking after enrolments. This is the first point of contact for all new applications in your allocated location. Responsible for liaising with trainers, students, and other team members to ensure that the students' experience is of the highest possible standard as you oversee the courses that are allocated from start to finish. You will also be required to follow regulations set by the Government and therefore the ability to follow instructions and attention to detail are important personal attributes.
Reception Professional Responsibilities:
- Responding, assisting and directing all phone enquiries
- Support with general administrative tasks
- Checking and verifying government subsidies
- Handling student payments and transactions as required
- Providing administration support to the broader team
Working Monday to Friday you will be responsible for being the first point of contact for all enquiries. Your phone manner must be professional, friendly, helpful, and genuine. You will also be required to assist the Finance Department and General Managers with general administrative duties and data entry with attention to detail.
The Ideal Candidates will have:
- 2+ years administration experience in an office environment
- Excellent customer service skills and professional phone manner
- Flexible, adaptable and willing to take up any challenge that comes your way
- Ability to be well-organised, self-motivated and work autonomously
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work accurately with speed and efficiency
- Experience in Microsoft Office and the Google Suite (Gmail, Google Drive, Sheets and Docs)
We are looking to build a team of humble, hardworking and smart people. The right candidate will have the below personal characteristics:
- Self-motivated and passionate
- A proactive approach to tasks as well as being a team player
- Strong communication skills with fantastic attention to detail and accuracy
- A "can do" positive attitude
- Punctual, honest and reliable
AustCare Will Offer You
- An established and well-respected brand with a positive team environment
- Supportive and nurturing team
- Fun, dynamic work environment
- Opportunities for personal development
- Central location, 2-minute walk from Coomera train station
- At the NEW Coomera Westfield Shopping Centre
Apply via SEEK
Please send your resume with a cover letter outlining why you are suitable for this role. Interviews will be conducted at our head office in Coomera.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please, no agencies.
The position will be open for 21 days followed by the Interview process to successful candidates. Rigorous testing of skill level will be undertaken at the interview process if successful.
Final pay rate dependent on experience and ability.
Check out our webpage to learn more at www.austcare.com.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.