Marketing and Communications Officer
Advertiser: Logan Medical ImagingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 May 2020
- Brisbane, Southern Suburbs & Logan
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Communications
We are a fast growing Radiology Group, providing a wide range of diagnostic imaging services Logan area. Our aim is to give referrers and patients access to state-of -the-art range of facilities, expertise, experience and resources.
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to join our team as Marketing and Communications Officer. We promote flexibility and are open to part time hours for the right candidate, so speak to us about what working arrangement will best suit you!
As a newly created role, the Marketing and Communications Officer, will be a pivotal member of the our radiology team and will significantly contribute to building the profile of the business. The role is designed for a passionate and driven individual who can bring their creative flair and strategic thinking to the table.
The successful candidate will not only have a strength in writing and communications, but will also have the proven ability to positively engage with all stakeholders. You will have the opportunity to collaborate and work alongside state-of-the-art equipment in a fully digital practice with a team of dedicated, experienced, friendly professionals. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Website content creation and implementation
- Design and communicate marketing campaigns
- Event management
- Ensuring brand compliance and consistency across the business
- Producing weekly and monthly reporting for marketing data and customer insight
- Contribute to developing and implementing strategies for business engagement and growth
- You will be trained on reception desk duties for knowledge to assist in marketing and for ad-hoc coverage when required
We are looking for individuals who possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Experience working in a similar role highly desirable
- Previous experience working in radiology / health is highly desirable
- Knowledge and experience in delivering marketing and social media strategies highly desirable
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to build effective relationships and communicate with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Confident in the use of software
- Proven strong verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated capacity to be highly organised, work autonomously and as part of a team in a multi-task environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and excellent attention to detail
- Unrestricted Drivers license
Salary is negotiable for the suitable candidate
Please include your resume, cover letter, include references and a 2 minute video on how you would be a suitable candidate for this exciting role. Please email the video to email@example.com.