Advertiser: Monsoon AquaticsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 May 2020
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
About the business
Monsoon Aquatics is a leading Australian licenced collector of aquarium coral and fish, supplying unique high quality product to the aquarium retail industry both in Australia and around the world. We believe in bringing the wonder and beauty of the coral reef to the world so it can be enjoyed, understood and valued. With facilities in Darwin, Cairns and Bundaberg, we are a growing and innovative company.
Our team of 40 is passionate about what we do, and are looking for an Administration Officer to join the business and help us all grow and thrive!
About the role
This role is perfect for someone with solid administration and customer service skills that enjoys working as part of a team and isn't afraid of a challenge. The role will be responsible for coordinating domestic shipments company wide and providing administrative support to the Darwin office. It requires an ability to juggle tasks, problem solve, communicate clearly and have excellent attention to detail. The role is part-time 25 hours/week, ideally Monday to Friday, but this can be negotiated for the right candidate.
- Coordinating domestic shipments
- Communicating with customers
- Preparation of documents
- Assisting with marketing materials
- Ordering supplies
- Keeping the office in good order
- Experienced administration professional, understanding the requirements of a small business
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office
- Self-motivated, reliable and a team player
- A genuine desire to learn about the business and contribute to its growth
Don't wait for the deadline. If this role look like you, apply asap. We hire when we find the right candidate!
If you have questions please phone the Business Manager on 0405 384 183
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?