Human Resource (HR) Officer
Advertiser: Strike Force Services Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 May 2020
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Management - Internal
About the business
Strike Force Services are a leading provider of Facilities Management Services to the mining & power station industries and local councils throughout NSW & QLD with over 370 employees.
About the role
Due to growth within our company, we are requiring a new member to join our team in the HR department.
This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm based at our head office in Maitland.
Remuneration will be paid in accordance with the Clerks - Private Sector Award 2010.
Duties will include the following but not limited to:
- Recruitment – sourcing & reviewing candidates, conducting phone interviews, organising face to face interviews, reference checking.
- New employee onboarding process - Employment pack completions, pre-employment medical bookings & review, preparation of training/site induction documents & bookings, issue of uniforms & PPE.
- Maintaining and organising existing employees training & inductions.
- Data entry & maintenance of employee records.
- Conduct employee feedback and surveys
- Communicating & liaising with employee's, site supervisors, managers, and third-party providers.
- Reporting functions including preparation and review
- Employee letters, correspondence, resignations
- Assisting with employee return to work processes
- Prioritising and time management of duties
- Ensure procedures and processes are being followed
- General administrative duties
- Maintaining strict confidentiality of employee, company, and client information
Skills and experience
To be considered for this position, you must have skills & experience in the following -
- Employee recruitment and onboarding
- Site induction and training booking processes
- Certificate III in Business Administration or higher. Certificate IV in Human Resources would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication, organisation & time management skills to meet deadlines, able to problem solve & have a high attention to detail
- General administration
- Friendly, reliable, positive approach and responsibility & pride taken in your work.
- Must be able to work well within a team environment
Please apply for this position with your CV along with a covering letter addressing the above requirements.