Internal Sales (HVAC)
Advertiser: Clean Air Technologies (Aust) Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 May 2020
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
Clean Air Technologies Australia is a respected leader in the supply of HVAC Hygiene services and products to a diverse range of customers across major commercial and industrial buildings and facilities.
About the Role
The key drive of this role is to manage all internal sales activities including contract renewals and one-off opportunities. You have a natural “at service” attitude, you act quickly and deliver as promised. Your responsibilities will include:
- Proactively managing and renewing contracted works.
- Networking, referral sales and generating new leads and oppportunities.
- Supplying and following up ad-hock quotations.
- Responding to enquiries.
- Maintaining client relationships through a regular contact plan.
- Manage and update the company website.
- Managing the CRM system and updating records.
- Networking sales leads with other team members.
- Negotiating with customers and suppliers.
- Working closely with the Service Administrator and Warehouse Manager.
Skills and Experience
This position is unique as it offers an independent and hands-on role and would suit a proven high achiever. Ideally, the successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Experience in HVAC or building services industry an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years internal sales experience with proven sales achievement.
- Experience using a CRM system for all sales activities.
- Familiar with reading HVAC drawings (advantage but not necessary)
- Intermediate to advanced level Microsoft office.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Energetic and goal oriented.
- Highly organised and excellent time management skills.
What we Offer
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part of an established and well regarded business at the forefront of its industry. You will be paid an attractive base salary plus superannuation, personal development and training opportunities and supported so you can achieve and excel.
- In house training and induction process
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Career growth opportunities
- Progressive and down to earth culture
- On-site parking
- Standard office hours - Mon to Fri - 8.30am to 5.00pm.
If you are looking for a challenging and dynamic work environment with an organisation that fosters a great culture and values success, then this role is for you. For a strictly confidential discussion about this position press the apply button below.
If you have a genuine passion for sales and customer service please apply via SEEK
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.