Waste Collection Runners - Darwin NT
Advertiser: JJ’s Waste & RecyclingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 May 2020
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Other
- Permanent Part time
- Above Award Rates + Bonuses
- Uniform & PPE provided
Based in Darwin, we are seeking energetic Waste Collection Runners for our newly awarded Domestic Waste Collections Contract performing essential community services throughout Darwin. All JJ’s Waste personnel are expected to maintain high standards, contribute to a positive professional culture and organisational safety goals.
The successful candidate to join the JJ’s Waste team will require the following skills:
- Self-motivated, honest, hardworking and energetic as there is a lot of physical activity involved
- Holding a current HR licence will be an advantage
- Willing to learn, ability to work well individually and as part of a team
- Commit to JJ's Waste values and be willing to embrace workplace diversity
- Be dedicated to achieving high standards of safety compliance and customer service
- Be subject to a pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol testing
- An impeccable driving record, providing your last 10 years’ traffic history
As a JJ’s Waste team member you will enjoy:
- The stability of a national, family owned and operated business with over 85 years’ experience
- A safe, professional and inclusive work environment
- Working with a safe and reliable, serviced and maintained fleet
Click APPLY to submit your application.
To view other exciting JJ’s Waste positions, please click on the following link www.jjrichards.com.au
ABOUT THE COMPANY
JJ’s Waste & Recycling (formerly J.J. Richards & Sons Pty Ltd) is Australia’s largest, family-owned and operated waste management company with a dynamic attitude that values our people, their safety and the environment. We strive for a diverse, innovative, collaborative and high performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee. People like working for JJ’s Waste because of our commitment to safety, innovation and professionalism. Our staff are customer focused and enjoy a friendly work environment. Once you join the team, you’ll want to stay.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Are you willing to provide a copy of your driving record history?