Part time Leasing and Property Manager
Advertiser: Sunshine Kiosks PTY LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 May 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
About the business
Sunshine Kiosks are an exciting retail & marketing
opportunity on the Gold Coast's largest public transport
infrastructure network. Located throughout the Gold
Coast light rail network the kiosks provide an
opportunity for ambitious retailers to position their
business at the forefront of the Gold Coast's largest
public transport infrastructure networks. It also
represents a unique opportunity to cost effectively
promote major retail centres, developments and large
scale businesses across the breadth of the Gold Coast.
The kiosks are located in high profile locations on G:Link
stations, experiencing high foot traffic flow. This will
only grow as the G:Link network and Gold Coast
continues to expand.
About the role
- Leasing and lease renewals
- Increasing the awareness of the kiosks by developing marketing material and leasing campaigns.
- Generating leads for new tenants through outbound and inbound phone calls, face to face meetings and presentations.
- Negotiating lease terms with prospective tenants and following up letters of offer via phone, email or face-to-face to secure new tenants.
- Building relationships with existing tenants and gathering feedback about their business performance and satisfaction with the kiosks.
- Conducting monthly kiosk inspections with existing tenants and ensuring they comply with their lease conditions and pay rent on time.
- Monitoring the physical condition of the kiosks, identifying maintenance requirements, co-ordinating maintenance by engaging and managing contractors and recording activity on the maintenance register.
- Communicating with and updating other light rail stakeholders about leasing and maintenance activity.
- Preparing a monthly management report and presenting management updates to the Directors monthly.
- Reporting to external business consultants Vantage Performance.
Benefits and perks
- Part time role of 25 hours / week with flexible start and finish times
- High level of autonomy
- Flexibility to work outside of an office
- Good base salary and quarterly bonus
Skills and experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- Professional and accountable
- Enthusiastic and positive
- Analytical/critical thinker
- Ability to develop professional relationships with broad range of stakeholders
- Development of digital marketing campaigns
- Lateral thinker, with an ability to seek out opportunities
- Ability to adjust communication style according to audience and desired outcome
- Retail and/or Commercial leasing
- Property Management
- Retail industry experience
- Marketing and advertising experience
- Social Media / Website savvy
- Business management
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a property manager?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- How many years of sales management experience do you have?