Team Performance Manager
Advertiser: TREND FitnessMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 May 2020
- $40,000 - $59,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Management
We are looking for an exceptional person with management and leadership experience to join us as the Team Performance Manager for both Morphett Vale and Seaford Heights clubs. The role will focus on Club Values and Culture, maintaining and raising Company standards in overall performance across both Clubs by consistently driving outstanding Club results through growth and development of your direct reports, other departments and through your own outstanding performance and the performance of the entire Trend Fitness Team.
Passionate about Team culture with a flair for people management? Can you work independently, work towards KPI’s, take feedback well and are eager to continue learning?
You will be 100% responsible for the club’s performance and ensuring its continued success.
What is the focus of the role?
The Trend Fitness Team Performance Manager is expected to maximise all opportunities to manage the teams at both clubs and to ensure every member has an outstanding experience every time they enter either club. Company Values, policies and procedures, team performance, new member targets and member retention is the foundation of measuring your success.
As well as but not restricted to:
- Working as part of the admin team working the reception desk as part of your duties
- Split shift & weekend work required at times.
- Gym cleanliness and Maintenance, all equipment fully operational and serviceable at all times
- Membership sales, growth, and member retention
- Team meetings and one-on-ones
- Maintaining high service standards - member engagement
- A strong focus on club culture and values
- Weekly banking for both clubs
- Management of staff and personal trainers, ensuring all members and staff are adhering to Values, Job descriptions, tasks etc.
- Organise PT and Staff qualifications, First aid, Insurances etc.
What you should bring:
- Managing a team effectively and efficiently
- Willingness to comply with and carry out all implemented Work Health and Safety related activities and processes
- Be the ambassador and ensure the clubs provide excellence for our brand, high professional and personal standards at all times
- Hitting targets and celebrating success
- Enjoy a fun work environment
What skills and qualifications do you need?
- A great attitude every day!
- Passion for the product and people
- Exceptional communication and administrative skills
- Strong sales skills
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook & Excel
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Working with Children Check
Work with supportive owners who have a hands-on approach that want to support you as a first-class manager that people want to work with.
Please send through your detailed Cover Letter, Resume and responses to the three questions below, addressing your suitability for the role advertised. All applications will be treated with confidence.
With your covering letter and Resume, please ensure you include responses to the following questions:
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What experience have you had working with a team, and how many?
Due to the large amounts of applicants only successful applications will be contacted.
Apply Now or Send through your Cover Letter & Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org