Videographer / Content Creator
Advertiser: Content LionMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 May 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Editing & Publishing
We are currently seeking a full-time videographers who are extremely talented in both videography and video editing. We are looking for people who have confidence, independence, creative flare, can adapt to different filming environments and situations as well as strong directing skills.
We are a passionate team who love what we do and we are looking for like minded people.
The successful applicant will have;
- An extremely high knowledge into Premier Pro and After Effects.
- A good eye for composition and detail
- Experience using high end cameras and hybrid mirrorless rigs for run and gun videography.
- A professional level of videography and post production skills
- Strong personal and time management skills
- A desire to create content that is different and do it every day
- Experience operating shoots on their own and as a team. (independence)
- Strong ability to run a shoot and direct.
This role is suited to an extremely organised and hardworking professional who wants to grow their videography, photography and client management skills and play a key role in the future of this creative business.
Have a look at our instragram, and if you think you have what it takes to create professional content of this calibre, email us at email@example.com with your cover letter, resume and portfolio of work showing us what you do best.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?