Belt Splicer/Labourer/Trade assistant
Advertiser: CD ConveyorsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 May 2020
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Engineering & Maintenance
We are a company that services the Victorian sector in the Quarrying and Mining industry. Our factory is based in Diggers Rest, 3427, where the preparation of work takes place. Our daily activities vary, where some days we are required onsite and other days involve preparation of jobs in the workshop.
We are looking for a dedicated individual with a can do attitude and someone who is willing to learn. The appropriate candidate must hold a current manual drivers licence, current/valid white card and have reliable transport to and from work.
Candidate must have:
- A can do attitude
- Current Manual drivers licence
- WHITE CARD
- Flexible working hours
- Willingness to learn new tasks
- Have some past labouring experience
- Good social skills to respond to management
- MUST work well in a group environment
- Related experience is preferable but not essential
- Truck licence is preferred but not a necessity
The role will involve assisting technicians with maintenance and repairs to conveyor belts and other related maintenance work servicing quarries around Victoria. With a willingness to learn, the appropriate candidate will be trained to become a fully qualified belt splicer. We conduct a friendly workplace with room for growth for someone who holds the right attributes.
This position is available for an immediate start.
Wages are paid on an hourly rate and selected candidate will have an opportunity to earn in excess of $60,000 per annum.
CD Conveyors is an established business seeking a unique opportunity to join their dedicated and committed staffing team. We are a fast pace environment, looking for candidates who strive for success.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?