Warehouse Assistant - StorepersonPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 21 May 2020
- Perth, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Lorbrand are leading provider of conveyor products, we are looking for switched on Store person with Forklift experience to start immediately in our warehouse. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for an ongoing position and the possibility of developing a wide range of skills in a fast-growing company.
About the Role:
- High reach forklift duties
- Picking and packing
- Local metro deliveries
- Loading/ Unloading trucks
- Hand wrapping pallets
- Stock Control
- Warehouse Administration - Emails, entering packing slips, liaising with freight companies
- Approx. 20 - 35 hours a fortnight
- Current LF forklift Licence
- Warehousing experience
- Strong attention to detail
- self-motivated, energetic & reliable
- computer literate, Netsuite ERP system experience desirable.
- An ability to work in a fast-paced & dynamic environment
- HR Licence desirable
We are looking for someone who is a fast learner and not afraid of hard work to join our team.
Successful applicants will demonstrate the above skills, a positive attitude and strong communication skills. If this is you, don't risk missing out on this opportunity, secure yourself an ongoing role and start ASAP
Recruiters need not apply
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?