Advertiser: Fairmont Homes (NSW) Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 May 2020
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
Due to increased growth, Fairmont Homes (NSW) have the perfect opportunity for a successful candidate to join our team. We are seeking interest from experienced or aspiring Accounts person
Fairmont Homes (NSW) is a multi-award winning new home builder located in South-Western Sydney including Winner of the 2019 HIA Australian Professional Medium Builder. With Display Homes located at Emerald Hills (Leppington), Marsden Park, Oran Park and Calderwood with a further 2 Display Homes opening in 2020.
The following duties are anticipated from our successful applicant:
- Reviewing and maintaining the Accounts Payable ledger.
- Reconciling creditor statements as required.
- Assisting in the completion of month end close in a timely and accurate manner.
- Managing the day to day operations for the Accounts Payable function.
- Providing accurate and timely processing of invoices
- Update Subcontractor Insurances
- Match and enter invoices for approval
- Accounts Receivable – Enter Progress Claims
- Scanning of invoices
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years experience in a high volume shared services/accounts payable function.
- Team focused and customer-centric.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of Databuild
- Ability to implement and manage in a changing environment.
- Understanding of the Accounts Payable/Receivable function within an ERP accounting framework
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, and you want to work within a successful, award-winning team, APPLY now to submit your application.
The details included in this ad are a guide
To take advantage of this excellent career opportunity please submit your resume
Head Office is located in Gregory Hills (South West Sydney)
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?