Advertiser: Australian Restoration & ConstructionMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 May 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Australian Restoration & Construction Pty Ltd (ARC) is seeking a Claim Administrator to join our team based in Gold Coast, Queensland.
As a trusted construction company specialising within the insurance landscape, our business capability and complexity is well beyond that of a smaller builder, but our core values remain very much embedded in the idea of investing in relationships, taking care of each other and the community, and working towards a common goal. We pride ourselves on working with our clients as a true construction partner.
Find out more at arcprojects.com.au
About the role
We are looking for a capable employee, with excellent and effective communication and interpersonal skills. Someone with strong attention to detail and a confident and positive personality, who can work collaboratively within a team to meet the required deadlines. Some of the tasks you will assist with include:
- Setting up and managing claim files
- Providing proactive administrative support
- Professional management of communications across clients, customers and trades
- Control and manage a portfolio of projects simultaneously
- Communicate and engage with all stakeholders
- Resolve disputes as required
- Ability to prioritise and multitask in a timely and efficient manner
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to work autonomously as well as part of a collaborative team
- A great work ethic and a positive, friendly attitude
If this opportunity resonates with you and you believe you are the person we are looking for to join an environment where you can have input in making a difference in what our business does, please apply below.
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.