Advertiser: Police Credit Union3.6452 out of 53.6 overall rating (31 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 May 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Other
Lending Superheroes Wanted!
We are seeking lending superheroes to join our Awesome Lending team! Your mission, should you wish to be considered, is to deliver a customer experience that is second to none. We are a highly successful, values-based, customer-owned credit union, seeking to recruit Lending champions who share our values of superior service, honesty, integrity and financial prudence.
What superpowers will you bring to the team?
The Lending Consultant will be responsible for:
- Providing exceptional service to existing and new members through telephone and web-based loan applications.
- Making outbound calls for the purpose of business development and increasing the uptake of lending products.
- Liaising with customers regarding their loan applications and obtaining the required documentation to support their application.
- Assisting with the finalisation of the loan application and sign ups.
- Cross selling home loans, insurance, credit card products & services to customers inquiring about loans.
- The achievement of individual and team based KPIs.
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
- Experience in providing sales and service excellence.
- Personal lending knowledge and experience.
- FSRA Tier 2 and NCCPA accreditation.
- Focus, discipline and a high level of initiative.
- A collaborative approach to working as part of a high performing team.
- A strong desire to help others (colleagues and members).
We can offer you:
- An attractive salary and incentive program
- Generous staff benefits, including discounted loans and insurance
- Professional development and career opportunities
- 26 days annual leave
- 1 day leave to give back to the community
- Access to corporate health insurance
If you want the opportunity to be part of the awesome team at Police Credit Union, apply now!
Only applicants invited for an interview will be contacted.
About Police Credit Union
Formed in 1970, Police Credit Union is proudly South Australian based and headquartered, boasting a 93.1% Member Satisfaction score, an employee engagement score of 92.35%, total assets exceeding $1.135billion, and delivers Better Banking services to over 40,000 customers. As the most recognised credit union brand in South Australia, Police Credit Union is firmly committed to building enhanced capability in the delivery of both traditional face to face branch banking and local call centres, and innovative, convenient and secure digital architecture. Supporting better communities represents an intrinsic pillar of Police Credit Union’s corporate strategy. Its strong sense of corporate social responsibility spans initiatives both large and small, including a long-standing partnership with the Police Association of South Australia, Major Sponsorship of Crime Stoppers SA and Adelaide Football League, and a 23-year commitment in bringing the Credit Union Christmas Pageant to the streets of Adelaide, representing but a few examples of the organisation’s community investment over its 50 year history. Police Credit Union has helped thousands of South Australians and Territorians achieve their financial goals and aspirations with competitive and high value Better Banking products and services. The multi award-winning, values-driven, Member-owned organisation offers a full suite of market leading loan and investment products, 24-7 Online, Mobile and App banking, Fast Payments, Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay, and branches across SA and NT. 1300 131 844 I policecu.com.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have with personal lending?
- Do you have sales experience in the banking & credit industry?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.