Risk Analyst - 12 Month Contract - Adelaide CBD
Advertiser: Westpac Group3.05 out of 53.0 overall rating (60 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Excellent Benefits
- Work Type
- Banking & Financial Services, Compliance & Risk
Exciting opportunity to join our rapidly expanding Risk & Fraud team in Adelaide.
This role is 60% call based and 40% case work. With room for growth, you will be challenged to perform under pressure in this rewarding opportunity. Utilising your strong analytical skills, you will work well to deadlines in a fast paced and developing environment.
The Risk & Fraud Operations Department is made up of over 900 Operations professionals located at sites in Sydney, India and a newly formed team in Adelaide.
The department is a part of Business & Everyday Banking Services, a diverse, multi brand servicing hub delivering more than 150 different customer and employee activities which are crucial to the smooth running of the bank.
Superior adherence to the banks Anti Money Laundering AML / CTF & Sanctions policies is required ensuring the group meet their reporting obligations.
What’s in it for me?
You’ll be working for an organisation that supports development, internal career moves and flexible working. Along with competitive salary, you’ll receive Westpac’s generous benefits and a whole array of customer discounts!
Not to mention the added perk of working for a team that has been around for over 200 years dedicated to helping Australians realise the great Australian dream.
What do I need?
This role is a mix of Inbound and Outbound, Written and Verbal correspondence with our customers. There is a requirement to service calls while managing case work to deliver our compliance obligations.
- Critical/Analytical thinking
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver under pressure
- Ability to read and interpret information and apply to the relevant controls
- Well-developed communication skills including phone and email correspondence
- Self sufficient, Adaptable to change, and Resilient
- Ability to resolve complex issues and complaints
- Ability to make and deliver decisions
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to meet key performance indicators
- Knowledgeable of banking products/finance
- Knowledgeable of Anti-Money Laundering & Counter Terrorism Finance (ML/TF)
What is it like to work there?
You’ll join one big, supportive team to reach our vision to become one of the world’s greatest service companies.
Working with us you'll discover new ways of working, and an exciting range of roles to showcase your skills. Think inspiring locations, flexible work spaces and unexpected careers.
As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate difference and love having a diverse and inclusive workplace.