Medical Receptionist - Orthopaedic Surgeon
Advertiser: Geelong Orthopaedics & Sports MedicineMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- South West Coast VIC
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
A exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Medical Receptionist to join our busy professional team in surgical rooms on a part-time basis.
The position requires an experienced, enthusiastic and motivated person who is committed to patient care, exceptional customer services and providing support to our clinical and administration staff.
The role is approximately 24 hours per week with the flexibility to assist with additional extra hours to cover annual / sick leave etc. The days will be Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Based in Geelong rooms and occasional sessions in Werribee. Hours range from 8.30am to 7.00pm. Parking included at both locations.
As a Medical receptionist you will be working within a team environment. The successful candidate must have exceptional team building and customer service skills. This is important front of house role representing the practice in maintaining the high quality administrative and reception duties of the practice.
Salary based according to experience and qualifications.
Performance based ongoing incentives apply.
To be considered and successful in this application, you will possess the following:
- Medical Reception experience is essential.
- Previous experience in a surgical / specialist setting highly desirable.
- Proficient computer skills - knowledge of ZedMed software is an advantage
- Exceptional customer service and teamwork skills
- Ability to cope under pressure and adapt to changes.
- Ability to prioritise work.
- Commitment to ethical behaviour and conduct
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to empathise with patients
- Time management skills
- Must be reliable and flexible
- Attention to detail
- Welcome and assist patients with enquiries and appointments
- Answer and respond to telephone enquiries in a courteous and professional manner
- Accurately process patient payments via cash, eftpos, and direct bill transactions
- At all times maintain confidentiality of patient personal and financial information
- Support the day to day operations of the practice
- Support the provision of accurate and timely financial and practice data
- Liaising with medical staff
- Process daily banking and batching
- Managing correspondence internal / external
An immediate start is available for the successful applicant.
This is a great opportunity for the right person to join our dedicated team of professionals who are committed to helping patients whilst enjoying a great work / life balance.
Applications via the link.
Applications close Tuesday 9 June 2020
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?