DRILLER'S OFFSIDER - Surface Diamond
Advertiser: SDSMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Work Type
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Exploration & Geoscience
Seismic Drilling Services are seeking a Driller's Offsider for Diamond commencing immediately.
This is strictly a FIFO/DIDO from Perth Western Australia.
- A Cert II (Drillers Assistants - or working towards) in Drilling Operations preferred but not essential.
- Must have a professional attitude to safety
- An Unrestricted HR Drivers licence (minimum) is an essential requirement of this position.
- Provide a National Police Clearance (less than 6 months old)
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Working Safety at Heights certification preferred
- MUST BE PHYSICALLY FIT and able to pass a full medical assessment and drug screen.
- Due to border restrictions, applicants must reside in Western Australia.
If you meet the position requirements, we would love to hear from you.
Previous experience is preferred but not essential, able to pass medical / drug screen. Possess a current police clearance, be physically fit and have a professional attitude to safety. Unrestricted HR licence is essential for this position.
Please note that this position is labour intensive and requires working outdoors in sometimes extreme conditions.
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer.
Recruitment agencies need not contact us with potential candidates.