Events Coordinator/Marketing Assistant
Advertiser: InStitchu - Custom, Tailored MenswearMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Event Management
InStitchu is Australia's leading custom, tailored menswear brand providing luxury, made-to-measure garments at an affordable price.
Our vision at InStitchu is to reinvent menswear- we are bridging the gap between technology and a traditional retail experience. We have critically assessed the way men traditionally shop, innovating and simplifying the process through technology
With showrooms across Australia and the US, we are bringing our customers signature old-world tailoring aesthetic, combined with the latest technology.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced Events Coordinator/Marketing Assistant to join our growing Head Office team. This is a fast paced and varied position where your primary function will be assisting the Marketing Team. The ideal person for this role will have exceptional communication skills, have experience with planning and executing events and be incredibly organised.
Key responsibilities in this role will include, but are not limited to:
- The coordination and planning of events in Australia and USA offsite and onsite - including monthly showroom events, wedding expos and pop ups.
- Work with the Content Creator to create pre and post event communications
- Work with the Marketing Manager to set, manage and report on event costings to ensure they are within budget.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders on varied marketing tasks; and General marketing administrative tasks including the coordination of marketing collateral and managing stock levels.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 years experience as a marketing assistant / events coordinator.
- Attention to detail is a must!
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Proven ability to work independently and autonomously whilst also being able to work collaboratively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Clear and concise communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Team player, leading by example.
- The ability to think outside the box and produce innovative solutions.
- A motivating and rewarding work environment
- Generous staff discounts
- Brand new office space
- The opportunity to build your career within InStitchu
- Great company culture
- We truly collaborate. You will work and partner with a variety of different teams and will get a huge amount of exposure to all aspects of our business.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing business with a strong leadership team that want to train and develop you in your career.
If this sounds like you, please click 'Apply' or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- How many years' experience do you have in event management?
- What's your expected annual base salary?