Farm Machinery and Livestock Hand 2IC
Advertiser: Zacker Pastoral Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Mt Gambier & Limestone Coast
- $80,000 - $84,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Farm Labour
The Position: We offer an experienced candidate to join our successful team, where you can optimise and grow your skill set in the industry. The successful applicant will be able to work individually as well in a team both supervised and unsupervised, assist with the care and maintenance of all livestock and be competent in operation and maintenance of machinery including, but not limited to;
- air seeder
Requirements: A successful applicate will have but not limited to the following
- Previous Experience
- Passion for excellence
- Honest and reliable
- Strong work Ethic
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Ability to follow set tasks
- Driver’s License
- Chem cert qualification (preferred)
- assist in the shearing sheds
- assist with lamb marking
- assist with marking calves
- fencing duties
- reporting and record keeping that is required
- maintenance of machinery and equipment
- repairs and fabrication
- transport, handle and store chemicals applicable to primary work area
- prepare and apply chemicals applicable to primary work area
- operate moving plant and equipment competently and efficiently
- perform grain processing procedures
- perform feed manufacture and delivery procedures
- perform hygiene and housekeeping procedures associated with the primary work area;
- perform feedlot and environment maintenance procedures;
- possess understanding of industry QA Programs and all site operating procedure; and carry out workplace OH&S procedures.
Salary $80,000-$85,000 package. Package includes, a 3 Bedroom home and electricity on farm , phone allowance and a work vehicle. House is located 6km from town and local school bus stops at the end of its driveway.
Please either email or post applications to Adam & Hannah Zacker.
Email: email@example.com or Post: PO Box 175 Tintinara SA 5266
Any further enquires please do not hesitate to phone,
Adam: 0417 853 799
Hannah: 0437 883 832
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 30th June 2020
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)