Trade Assistant / General Hand
Advertiser: Modular WallsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Sydney, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Labourers
Established over 15 years ago, Modular Walls is an innovative and fast-growing organisation, and is now a well-known market leader within our industry. Built on the foundations of good design, exceptional quality, efficient manufacturing and excellent customer service, our business prides itself on being an Australian manufacturing success story.
We have recently opened a new head office and manufacturing warehouse in the Sutherland Shire, which has been a direct result of exceptional growth.
As part of this growth and expansion, we currently have a fantastic opportunity for an entry level Trade Assistant / Factory General Hand to join our team!
This is a permanent position. It is based within Operations Team.
Key Tasks include:
- Assisting in the factory area – general hand duties
- Operation of some equipment (conveyors etc)
- Ensuring excellent housekeeping and safety practices are maintained
- Assisting other team members and managers as directed
- Working with greater operations team
Skills and Experience:
- Valid Forklift Licence (High Risk Work Licence)
- Year 10 certificate or equivalent
- Previous general hand / manufacturing experience an advantage
- Ability to undertake a physical role (manual handling/standing)
- Great communication and teamwork skills
- Awareness and adherence to safety policies
We are located in Kurnell, in a brand-new building.
We offer local work, a great hourly rate, and all required training is provided.
If you feel you have the experience and are passionate about joining a growing organisation, APPLY now.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?