Junior Onsite IT Technician
Advertiser: First Focus IT3.4706 out of 53.5 overall rating (17 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
First Focus has just started the hunt for a junior Onsite IT technician to join the team, supporting a large customers' technical environment.
- Providing deskside and remote technical support to our client
- Supporting a combination of servers, desktops and applications within a Microsoft AD and Exchange environment
- Delivering the support of Terminal Services, VMware and Citrix-based cloud infrastructure
- Performing a wide variety of Level 1 support across many technologies
- Occasional project team work to deploy solutions for the customer
- Working with highly experienced solutions experts to maintain best practice environments
- Advanced understanding of end user support and Active Directory
- Good general knowledge of Windows Server and Exchange
- A general knowledge of technical infrastructure from desktop to firewall, including LAN & WAN networking principles
- Experience working with an IT outsourcer or managed service provider (MSP)
- An understanding of ticketing systems and customer service principles
- Experience with Connectwise, Labtech, and/or Solarwinds Orion (Desired)
- Up to $55k + super per annum
- $40/month towards your mobile phone and data plan under our BYOD policy, and if you want to bring our own laptop to work, we'll double that
- Offer up to 5 paid training days a year and support employees towards certifications and qualifications
- We will not only pay for the exam, but will also give you a pay rise for achieving (conditions apply, of course)
- Opportunities for personal development, regular social events and great team culture
How to Apply:
Please press the "Apply Now" button to submit your application.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What is your expected annual salary?
- How many weeks' notice are you required to give your current employer?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.