QC Laboratory Technician
Advertiser: Advance NanoTek LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Science & Technology, Laboratory & Technical Services
This ASX listed developer and manufacturer of specialty materials for personal care and industrial applications is seeking a suitable full time QC Laboratory Technician.
We are seeking expressions of interest for a suitably qualified Laboratory Technician, to join on a full time basis.
Specific Tasks and Duties
Produce sunscreen formulations and dispersions on a daily basis.
Utilise software to support the formulation development on a daily basis.
Conduct standard UV Vis tests and undertake stability formulation program.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering;
- Experience in sunscreen or cosmetic formulation is desirable;
- Have a current driver's license and own transport;
- Have excellent spoken and written English
- Competent computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, databases);
- Strong data entry skills and outstanding attention to detail;
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills coupled with the ability to trouble-shoot;
- Have the ability to work with chemicals in a safe and appropriate manner; and
- Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
Your application must address the selection criteria given above, please include a cover letter and current resume.