WAREHOUSE PICK PACKER & STOREPERSON - NARANGBA
Advertiser: Bright Group Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
BRIGHT Group Australia Pty Ltd is a multi-specialist and managed, recruitment and human resources services provider. We are recognised for our expertise and success in providing businesses with flexible, motivated and performance based workforce solutions within the Australian & New Zealand marketplace.
We are urgently seeking a Pick Packer - Storeperon for our client based in Narangba, Northern Brisbane. Immediate start available for the right candidates – extremely fast paced Landscape Supplies Manufacturer.
Our client is currently seeking a multi-skilled candidate Pick Packing and Storeperson duties within the Warehouse & Industrial yard area.
We want someone who:
- Is an experienced Pick/Packer
- Is an experienced Storeperson
- Can work well unsupervised and manage all store warehouse operations
- Holds work health and safety in the highest regard
- Can work as part of the team and get the job done
- Holds a valid Forklift license (highly regarded)
- Truck loading and unloading
- Pick/pack warehouse stock
- Manage product receiving including quality and quantity verification, system receiving and storage
- Perform stock take and cycle counting procedures
- Ensure equipment is kept in optimal working order
- Machinery operations including Forklift
What we offer:
- Onsite parking
- Protective wear provided
- In-house training provided
- Above award rates
- State-of-the-art machinery and facilities
- Supportive environment
The role is a full time position. Hours will be between 7:00am – 4:30pm weekdays.
Note: Australia Citizen or Permanent Residents only.
If you believe you can demonstrate a strong motivation and a 'can do' attitude please 'APPLY NOW' via the link below.
Start your career the BRIGHT way.