Advertiser: 2609 Consulting Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Project Management
2609 has an exciting opportunity for the right candidate who is looking to expand their experience in the construction industry, or is looking for a change of pace.
2609 Consulting provides management consultancy services to a number of subcontracting businesses within the construction industry. 2609 offers its clients management consulting services to improve their business processes and their efficiency. 2609 is seeking a new Consultant with experience in the construction industry to assist our clients with their business operations. Due to the varied nature of the tasks, 2609 does not expect any one candidate would already possess all required skills and knowledge. 2609 would provide extensive on the job training to the successful applicant until they were experienced across a range of tasks including:
· Subcontractor project management.
· Contracts and dispute management.
· Assist Clients with tenders
· Assisting Clients with HR; QA and OH&S Systems.
· Oversight and management of internal business operations.
· Assisting with developing and implementing strategies to improve business performance.
The right candidate for this role will ideally have:
· Experience of at least 5 years in a construction management role for a head contractor, such as contract administrator, site engineer etc.
· A tertiary qualification
· Excellent written communication skills, particularly persuasive writing and setting out correspondence in a clear and concise manner.
· Be able to work under little direction with good problem-solving skills.
· Highly computer literate including Microsoft Office suite.
· Australian working rights
· And, most importantly, a positive, can-do attitude.
In return, 2609 offers:
· A competitive salary package;
· Flexible working conditions with a focus on work/life balance;
· Opportunity to gain broad experience in the construction industry;
· The opportunity to specialise your role over time to suit your particular interests;
· Free gym access;
· Career progression in a growing business.
If you're interested, send your resume through Seek. All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.