Advertiser: BR Radiology5 out of 55.0 overall rating (1 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Bundaberg & Wide Bay Burnett
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Networks & Systems Administration
The BR Group:
The BR Group comprises RANZCR/NATA accredited Radiology practices in New South Wales and Queensland at both private practice and private hospital sites. We have a talented team of Radiologists, Radiographers, Sonographers and Support Staff committed to providing an excellent level of service to patients and referring doctors.
The role has a key focus on the IT Network and systems support but will include some help desk coverage as part of the IT team.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Maintaining the network and associated systems and back-up processes
- Resolving problems associated with configuration, installation and use of installed software and hardware.
- Mitigating and reducing any loss of service or data
- Maintaining processes against the RANZCR/NATA accreditation standards as they apply
To be considered for this position, applicants must be able to demonstrate the following experience or ability;
- Experience managing remote configurations across multiple sites.
- Network security & focus on data integrity.
- Experience with IIS and web services.
- Helpdesk experience.
- Range of technologies, including Office 365/MS Exchange, Windows Server, SharePoint , Hyper-V.
- Ability to provide support to a wide range of users, meeting their needs across multiple functions.
- An understanding of telephony call centre configurations.
- Be an effective self-motivated team player.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with high autonomy.
It will commence as part-time hours with some flexibility to perform essential after hours maintenance tasks and support project-critical infrastructure as agreed.
Please include a cover letter referencing job title ‘IT Support’ and include a current resume via the Seek application process.
The role is located in Bundaberg and cannot be done remotely.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- How many years' experience do you have in the IT industry?
- Have you completed a qualification in ICT?