Advertiser: Ultra Living HomesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
We are looking for an outgoing and mature Receptionist/Admin Support person to be the front face of our business! We are a dynamic building company that has an amazing track record at building quality homes for first home buyers, owner occupiers and investors.
In this exciting role, you will be required to work autonomously at the front reception of our showroom. You will also be required to provide full office support for other departments within the business.
Skills & Experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work autonomously
- Positive attitude and great willingness to learn
- Advanced Microsoft Suite skills
- Minimum 3 years working in a receptionist and/or administration role
- Previous experience in the building industry is favourable
- Previous bookkeeping experience is desirable
- Current drivers licence
- Answering and transferring calls to requested personnel as necessary
- Managing weekly calendars
- Greeting all visitors and offering meeting attendees refreshments upon arrival
- Processing data entry and assisting accounts payable
- Maintaining high standard of presentation of the showroom
- Managing the compliance documentation process for all subcontractors
- Managing office stock such as stationery and showroom refreshments
- Providing general administrative support to other departments within the business
- Assisting with other ad-hoc duties directed by management
If this role sounds like you, please forward BOTH cover letter (telling us about yourself) and resume.
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?