Inclusion Support Educator - Community Kindergarten
Advertiser: Lady Gowrie Child CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Education & Training, Teaching - Early Childhood
Position to commence immediately.
Have you experienced the difference of working in a community-based not for-profit Early Childhood Education and Care service?
Lady Gowrie QLD is a leader in ECEC, sponsoring a diverse range of Early Childhood Education and Care services. This includes Child Centres with embedded kindergarten programs, Sessional Kindergartens, outside school hours care and integrated child and family support services.
At Lady Gowrie Caboolture East Community Kindergarten, we value flexibility, professionalism, collaboration and a commitment to ongoing professional learning. The ability to build and maintain positive, inclusive and responsive relationships with children, families and our wider community is a must.
We are seeking a Part Time Inclusion Support Educator to join our team at Lady Gowrie Caboolture East Community Kindergarten. Previous early childhood experience and a commitment to supporting a quality early learning program is essential. We are looking for an educator who takes initiative and demonstrates a high level of organisational and interpersonal skills.
The position is part time 17.5 hours per week, working Monday to Friday 9:30am - 1:00pm. This Kindergarten is a school term based program.
The ideal applicant will have previous experience in a similar role and the following key skills:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated excellence in forming on-going professional relationships with families and stakeholders from the Service Community.
- A commitment to best practice.
- A current understanding of National Quality Framework, Early Childhood Education and Care Legislation and the Assessment and Rating Process.
- A current understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework and the Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guideline.
- A commitment to ongoing professional learning and personal growth.
The following Qualifications are essential:
- Minimum of Certificate III in Early Childhood
- Positive Notice Blue Card
- Current First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma management Certificate
The position is available to commence immediately and further arrangements regarding the role and opportunities to meet with children and families will be discussed with the successful applicant on appointment.
Join the dynamic team at Lady Gowrie and enhance your career opportunities.
Please email resumes to the Human Resource Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (07) 3257 2667 for further information.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Have you completed a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care?
- Do you have a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care?
- How many years' experience do you have as an early childhood educator?