Advertiser: Invicium Print ManagementMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- $25 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting
Invicium is seeking the services of a Book Keeper to join our team here in Tullamarine. With over 30 years experience in Print Management & Warehousing/logistics we require an experienced bookkeeper with advanced payroll skills to join the busy team.
- Payroll up to 15 employees weekly
- Data entry AP /AR and payments
- General ledger reconciliations
- Preparing Budgets & budget analysis
- Management of invoicing, payroll, payable/receivable, superannuation, bank reconciliation and general bookkeeping.
- IAS and BAS preparation
- Processing of timesheets
- Preparation of Weekly and Monthly reports
- Liaison with members of the team, suppliers, clients and external accountant
- Assist in coordination of office processes & Administration.
- Management of client information.
The successful candidate must possess:
- Over 5 years experience in a similar book keeping role
- Advanced working knowledge of MYOB, Windows suite of product including advanced Excel skills
- Proactive attitude with excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- A “team first” attitude
- Available to work 24 hours a week in a flexible arrangement
If you have the relevant skills and experience and full working rights within Australia. Please apply Now.
- How many years' experience do you have as a bookkeeper?
- Do you have experience using MYOB?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?