Part Time Accountant
Advertiser: Key to Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Financial Accounting & Reporting
PART TIME ACCOUNTANT REQUIRED
Small wealth creation firms involved in property, finance and property management, seeks experienced Accountant, degree and CA / CPA qualified for part time role, of approximately 10 hours per week duration initially.
Your role will involve:
- Preparation of personal and business tax returns and Year End financial statements
- Preparation and lodgement of BAS, IAS and other statutory/ taxation obligations
- Attendance to transactional tasks where necessary, including accounts payable, weekly payroll, superannuation and WorkCover Insurance as examples
- Preparation of Cash flow Forecasts and Statements in order to manage current and future requirements
- Data entry and reconciling of cloud based accounting software package Xero
In addition to the above technical skills you will be self-motivated and possess initiative along with having high attention to detail and good time management skills.
Please supply CV in the first instance to Janet Xuccoa, CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an accountant?
- Have you completed a certified practising accountant (CPA) qualification?
- Do you have experience using Xero?
- Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?