Advertiser: Essential Fire ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Perth, Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Labourers
Essential Fire Services is a fire protection company based in Balcatta operating since 2006. We supply, install and service automatic fire detection and suppression systems and Passive Fire protection (including Fire Doors) to the Perth Metro area.
We are seeking a TA for a full time, permanent position. This is a newly created position and we are looking for a TA who wants to learn and build a long term career in Passive Fire who has previous experience in carpentry to assist with work on fire doors
We are seeking the following skills/ experience
- Previous experience as a TA
- Carpentry experience (Cert not required)
- Experience with Passive Fire and/or Fire Doors an advantage but not essential.
Successful applicants must have:
- A White Card.
- A current WA, C Class, manual drivers licence.
- A current Police Clearance (dated in last 6 months or willing to obtain one).
- Experience using tools ( Hand & Power).
- Ability to assist with lifting Fire Doors (weight ranges between 40 to 100 KG).
- Willingness to learn
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Desire to put safety for themselves and their team members as a priority.
We can offer you:
- Flexible working environment in which you can excel;
- On-the-job training and Nationally recognised training when available.
- Salary in line with your experience and skills;
- Company Mobile phone;
- Professional , fun and supportive team.
To apply for this position please send a covering letter (addressing the criteria) and a resume to email@example.com. We are looking to recruit for this position ASAP. Due to the high volume of applicants expected phone enquires will not be taken. No applicants will be accepted through recruitment companies.