Admin and Marketing Assistant
Advertiser: SEED Parks and Property MaintenanceMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
We are looking for an Admin & Marketing Assistant to be based in our Head Office at Sandgate. This is a full-time position and is available for immediate start.
The role will be varied, with a focus on office duties and supporting the management team with a variety of administrative and marketing tasks.
You will be responsible for:
- General office admin tasks
- Liaising with customers and resolving queries
- CRM management
- Creating and distributing marketing and business campaigns
- Website management and content update
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Skills and knowledge in MS office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain business systems
- High level of attention to detail and accurate data entry skills
- Knowledge and background in marketing preferred
- Knowledge and experience with SEO, google ads and google analytics preferred
- Experience with social media such as Facebook and LinkedIn preferred
- Ability to meet deadlines and ability to meet performance targets
We are looking for candidates who are creative, methodical and like to take initiative. This is an entry-level role and on-the-job training and guidance will be provided. This is an opportunity for the successful candidate to apply their skills and learn in a growing organisation.
If you are hands on, enjoy a variety of tasks and are looking at joining a friendly and dynamic organisation, then we want you to apply and become part of the team supporting the growth of Seed Social Enterprise. Please submit your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
- How many years' experience do you have as a marketing assistant?
- What's your expected annual base salary?