Advertiser: Pappas Way Medical CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Gold Coast
- $20 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
About the role:
We are seeking a Medical Receptionist for a Medical Centre based in Carrara, Gold Coast. The current team consists of one General Practitioner, the Practice Manager (off-site) and a Medical Receptionist. The business is located in a small shopping complex. The candidate must be personable and have a kind and understanding nature.
- Welcoming patients and visitors and answering the telephone
- Scheduling appointments
- Processing bill procedures and payments
- General administration (faxing, scanning, filing, and mailing)
- Equipment sterilisation and cleaning/general housekeeping
- Maintaining information confidentiality at all times
- Keeping stock up to date and ordering where necessary
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Willingness to learn
- Must be well-presented always
- General computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have excellent organisational skills
- Proven ability to multitask while ensuring that you provide a personalised experience to all patients
- The ability to comfort distressed patients during times of stress and emergency
Preferred but not required:
- Previous experience with Medical Director and Pracsoft software is preferable (training provided otherwise)
- Previous work experience in medical administration
How to apply:
Please attach your resume (with references) and cover letter to your Seek application. We will contact eligible candidates via phone.
We wish you the best of luck in your application.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?