Advertiser: Body Balancing NutritionMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
BODY BALANCING NUTRITION
Are you passionate about good health and having plenty of vitality and energy? Would you like to join a team who have the rewarding job of educating and helping people achieve the same?
Body Balancing Nutrition is seeking someone special who is enthusiastic and warm, with a natural ability with people.
This is a Reception/Administration role ONLY so please do not apply if you are wanting to advance in to a Practitioner role. This role is available now to the right candidate and your training would commence over a two week period when we find you. This is a dream job if you have an interest in health and well being for yourself and others. You will be working alongside our Dietitian & Nutritionists in a lovely warm environment with great energy.
As part of this role you have the bonus of accessing our scientifically proven and highly successful nutrition program for yourself.
You will be asked to work alternate Saturday mornings and some evenings as part of this role.
This is a full time position for the right candidate after the completion of a three month probation period.
Please do not apply if you have less than 2 years of reception/administration or sales experience, and please only apply if you fit the criteria of having a positive and caring energy, and ideally a passion for the health and wellness industry.
The successful applicant will need:
· A passion for providing excellence in customer service and care.
· A genuine interest in Health and Wellbeing
· Excellent presentation and a high level of professionalism
· Competent communication skills- both face to face and on the telephone
· Attention to detail
· To be a fast learner and mature.
· To be reliable and a flexible team player
· To have a love of life with a positive energy :)
· Welcoming clients to the clinic
· Front Desk software- Xero skills will be a plus, Le Grand knowledge helpful.
· Scheduling and confirming appointments
· Handling enquiries and customer queries
· Customer care calls for quality assurance
· Money handling - payments and EFTPOS
· General admin/ filing /clerical duties
· Keeping our clients motivated & focused
* Some nutrition support may be required with experience
Please tell us why you would be the BEST candidate for this position in a Cover Letter addressing the selection criteria we have asked for. A photograph would be appreciated on your CV if possible. If you wish to be part of our awesome team, please click 'Apply' and submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.