Advertiser: Novafast Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Law Clerks & Paralegals
Novafast Holdings is an Australian owned family business focusing on advance engineering and construction within the following sectors: Oil & Gas; Mining & Resources, Water & Infrastructure, Defence and Commercial Construction.
We are seeking applications from experienced paralegals to work within our company
Responsibilities will include:
- File management
- Diary management
- Drafting letters
- Arranging appointments
- Assisting with administrative tasks
- Drafting court documents
- Preparing and editing documents including chronologies
- Filing correspondence, documents and accounts
- General ad-hoc office administration duties
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Strong MS Office skills
- Excellent organisational skills including strong attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If this sounds like you please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a paralegal?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have in corporate & commercial law?