Advertiser: CarbatecMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
Are you seeking an interesting role where your contribution is valued, and you can make a difference? Do you see your work as a craft, more than a job? Are you self-motivated with a positive attitude and a growth mindset.
Carbatec are currently seeking a Financial Assistant to join their small finance team based in Wakerley, Brisbane for an immediate start. This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday from 9.00am - 5.00pm.
The successful applicant will report to the Group Finance Manager and will have the following attributes and responsibilities:
- Strive to make a difference and achieve success each day.
- 5 years office administration, AP/AR and Payroll processing experience in a similar role.
- Data capturing and reporting in Pronto and Microsoft Office is essential.
- Professional approach to every task, with 100% attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure and to multi-task.
- A self-motivated, positive attitude and passionate about adding value in your role.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Friendly, punctual and reliable.
- Accounts Payable data entry in Pronto;
- Responsible for the Accounts payable monthly statement reconciliation and follow up of all discrepancies;
- Assisting the Group Finance Manager with the completion of the month end accounting functions, including BAS, PAYG, Superannuation;
- Ensure accurate processing of the weekly national payroll;
- Maintain knowledge of relevant national award and staff contract interpretation;
- Monthly and yearly processing of national payroll;
- Daily bank reconciliations;
- Monthly credit card reconciliations;
- Develop and maintain relationships with all company stakeholders including employees, customers and suppliers.
What can we offer you:
- A small finance team where your contribution is valued.
- A broad and varied role which will not become mundane.
- Supportive management.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our passionate and motivated team. If you are a person who strives to go above and beyond, takes ownership of their role and can offer fresh new ideas, you could be the right person to join the group.
If you believe you are the right person for this position, please email your cover letter and resume complete with references to firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply now”
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- How many years of payroll experience do you have?