Client Partnerships Administrator
Advertiser: Mosaic Support ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Other
Have you been looking for an opportunity to join our Mosaic team? If so, now is the time!
We are looking for our new Client Partnerships Administrator to join the team.
In this newly created role, the Client Partnerships Administrator will be reporting to the CPO Coordinator to assist with the efficient and effective start to the Client Journey within Mosaic. The Client Partnerships Administrator must have the ability to demonstrate superior administration skills, including inbound and outbound calls.
It is imperative that the Client Partnership Administrator has a strong understanding of the disability sector as well as the National Disability Insurance Scheme, with the ability to provide stakeholders up to date and vital information.
Here is a little bit about us;
At Mosaic Support Services we stand by our Mission of enriching and improving the lives of people with a disability and their families by providing a suite of quality tailored programs.
By living & breathing our Values it enables us to attract and retain high quality employees, who in turn enact our Vision and support our clients in living life My Way.
What are our Values? Glad you asked!
- Listen with heart
- Challenge expectations
- Achieve dreams
- Celebrate life
Mosaic Support Services offers a supportive, fast paced work environment along with an above industry standard enterprise agreement and many employee benefits, including;
- Gym memberships
- Employee assistance program
- Salary packaging options
Here is what we need from you!
- Energy, drive and solution focused;
- Ability to identify and solve problems while continuing to work within and positively advance the mission and values of Mosaic Support Services;
- The ability to ensure a flexible approach to meet client expectations;
- Demonstrated initiative, judgement and discretion/confidentiality in relation to the exercising of all duties;
- Demonstrate high-level computer and systems skills, particularly in relation to the Microsoft Office suite and client management software;
- Ability to display a professional phone manner;
- Current Working with Vulnerable People Registration; and
- National Police Check (or the ability to obtain)
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity to you? If so, apply directly by sending you resume and covering letter to email@example.com
If you have any questions about this new and exciting opportunity, or wish to receive a copy of the position description then please email our People and Culture team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 6244 9444.
Applications close Friday 29th May 2020
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?