Rehabilitation Consultant - Psychological Injury Claims
Advertiser: ResiliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Psychology, Counselling & Social Work
Rehabilitation Consultant – Psychological Injury Claims (Sydney/Newcastle)
Resilia is the product of 15 years of research into workplace psychological injury by one of Australia's leaders in the field of workplace mental health, the Centre for Corporate Health (CFCH).
Resilia is one of Australia's fastest growing Workplace Rehabilitation Providers, and we are leading the way in the management of psychological injury claims. Our innovative methodology for managing psychological injuries only has resulted in our reputation for being an elite provider of services nationally.
Our interventions and intentions at Resilia, regardless of the scheme that we are working within, are aimed at improving the quality of life of individuals who are suffering from mental illness. The foundations of all of Resilia's interventions rely heavily on the principles of positive psychology and all of our staff are trained in using the principles of positive psychology with all stakeholders. Our team of Rehabilitation Psychologists and Rehabilitation Counsellors understand the unique needs of psychological illness/ injury claims, and adopt a holistic approach to working with individuals experiencing a clinical diagnosis.
For more information about our organisation and philosophies please visit https://www.resilia.com.au/
We are looking for enthusiastic Rehabilitation Consultants (Provisional Psychologist/Registered Psychologist or Rehabilitation Counsellor) to join our rapidly expanding team to conduct rehabilitation and recovery services.
The successful applicant/s could be employed on a full-time or in a part-time capacity, allowing for work flexibility and management of other commitments.
If you have previous experience in workplace mental health and the delivery of recovery and rehabilitation services, then we encourage you to apply. The role includes assessments of capacity for psychological claims, case management to assist with recovery, vocational rehabilitation assistance, and liaison with medical practitioners and other stakeholders. This would be conducted across state-based compensation schemes (icare), federal employers, corporate consulting, life insurance. Opportunities exist to deliver EAP, corporate counselling, training and resilience coaching services.
Expressions of interest will be appreciated from suitably experienced applicants located in Sydney and Newcastle.
The successful applicants MUST have:
- Provisional or full registration as a Psychologist or ASORC full-registration.
- Previous occupational rehabilitation industry experience.
- Demonstrated report writing and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of workplace factors impacting on employees' psychological wellbeing.
- A passion for health and wellbeing, injury prevention and assisting people to recover/return to meaningful employment.
- The ability to liaise and consult with various professionals at all levels.
- The ability to work autonomously within specific timeframes to produce high quality assessment reports to expected standards.
- The willingness to receive ongoing professional development and coaching within a supportive team environment.
- The ability to travel throughout metropolitan and regional areas.
- Drivers licence.
- Manageable workload.
- Dynamic, likeminded corporate clients.
- Working only with clients with psychological injury or people presenting with clinical diagnoses.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Ongoing training, coaching, career progression, and professional development opportunities.
- Work in a culture of collaboration, fun and high performance.
- Exposure to a variety of different insurance schemes and corporate services.
- Opportunity to work with and learn from a team of highly experienced Psychologists and Rehabilitation Counsellors.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity with a team of industry specialists, please send your application and/or enquiries to Kate Thomson, National Manager - Recovery and Rehabilitation Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a rehabilitation consultant?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.