Building Designer / Architectural Draftsperson
Advertiser: Lockhart DesignMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 May 2020
- Toowoomba & Darling Downs
- Work Type
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
Lockhart Drafting & Design are seeking a self motivated, enthusiastic Building Designer to assist in delivering quality, creative designs. This position involves working on exciting residential projects from preliminary plans through to full structural plans for building certification and construction. Contract/Employee options available for the right candidate.
About the Business
Lockhart Drafting & Design is a growing residential Building Design business based in Toowoomba that prides itself on quality, values and craftsmanship of the highest calibre. The work that we produce is varied and interesting and typically ranges from new builds to extensions and renovations.
Skills and Experience
QBCC Building Design Licence preferable - not mandatory
2 years professional experience
Proficient in Revit
Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Great presentation and customer service skills
Self motivated with strong organisational skills, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
What's in it for you
Opportunity to work on exciting residential projects
Flexible work arrangements in a supportive environment
Opportunity for continued growth and improvement with potential for a full time position for the right candidate
Opportunity to access uncapped remuneration
Become part of a friendly and passionate team where your creativity, hard work and ideas will be valued
Immediate start for the right candidate
If you are interested in joining our team, we would love to hear from you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Have you completed a qualification in building design / building design drafting?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the Building Code of Australia (BCA)?
- How many years' experience do you have as a draftsperson?